Tuesday 24 November 2009

Weary Girl

I have had a couple of pretty nice days in lots of ways. Yesterday I enjoyed my yoga class and then had a couple of friends over for a cuppa in the afternoon. I am making progress on my Cath Kidston shoulder bag I am making with my sewing machine. Today I have focused on my course project. Class this morning and then popped to South Kensington to observe another this afternoon. I have been super organised buying my friends new baby a present within an hour of hearing of its arrival. I have cooked. I have texted and called people.

So I guess I am doing ok. And I am getting things done. I am living. I'm just so weary of this elephant business. And I am about to go through a process AGAIN that is so tiresome and stressful. Nuff said for now. And if you are wondering why the elephant reference, I have posted a link to the right of the blog. I live with An Elephant in the Room.

No comments: