Tuesday 3 November 2009

Trivia Tournament Champions at The Plough

Ok. So that is bigging it up somewhat. But team "Quiz Akabusi" did win the pub quiz again last night. And it was called a "Trivia Tournament" on the answer sheets so I am speaking the truth actually.

Last night we had Jon "I'm really tired" the brain, Beth "brilliant at musicals" Ward, Jo "like REALLY clever" with her fiance Steve DJ, "Sixth Sense" Will and er me. Jo Blogz "team organiser." Who made the biggest noise at winning yet contributed the least.

Quite a serious atmosphere in there last night but thank you to landlord man Matthew for a fun evening again. I felt like I started my birthday celebrations one night early as I left with:
  • Bottle of wine for winning a bonus question - thanks Jonny
  • A voucher for a free round of drinks next week
  • Another voucher towards a free bottle of wine if we go 2 more times
  • A happy but so tired hubby
  • A £43 cheque written out to Breast Cancer Campaign that will go in the post today

Yey.

1 comment:

family affairs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! and well done for maintaining your championship crown - brilliant xx