Friday 13 November 2009

Economy Gastronomy: Paul Merrett

I was in the Victoria earlier in the week, and last night actually but anyway, I spoke to Paul about his cook book. I'm not sure he is a celebrity chef in the same sense as say Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsey YET, but he is on the telly and has a couple of cook books out. So that make him kind of a celebrity chef, right?

I told him how I had been trying out his book and writing reviews of the recipes on my blog. He is a really smiley man and was really nice about it. We had a little chat and he said thank you very much.

Nice man. Good pub. Great recipes so far.

He wanted me to try out the other book which is all about growing your own veg on an allotment. Not sure I am quite there yet, and don't think Farmville on Facebook counts, but if the farmers on the family want to take on that challenge then I will let him know.

No comments: