Friday 27 November 2009

Early Morning Stretch - South Kensington

I'm just back from a lovely morning in South Kensington. One of the teachers from my course runs a class there early on a Friday, and so my MP teacher friend and I went to observe/take part. The studio is set in a really lovely cobbled backstreet in South Kensington and it was great experience for me to visit another studio and learn from the teacher. We didn't get a chance to take a photo but will probably be going back again at some point so will post one then. I love that London has these hidden streets that you really would not stumble upon at all. We went for a coffee afterwards opposite South Kensington station. Nice part of town. Nice chocolate croissant too.

I got up earlier than I usually do and as I walked to my friends house at about 7.15 this morning it was just getting light. There is actually something really nice about getting up early sometimes and not missing out on that part of the day. Lucky old me was off to stretch though, unlike most of the other commuters on the tube. Take the rough with the smooth that's what I say.

No comments: