Tuesday 10 November 2009

Mr Brady Fish and Chips

If you like fish and chips. This is the place to go. Brady's on Old York Road in Wandsworth. My friends have often said this is good nosh, but it wasn't until I tried it myself that I was a true convert. It's the real deal when it comes to fish and chips, with posh varieties on sauces on the side, like tomato and basil, should you want to make it more posh.

I went this evening to meet up with a couple of my lovely uni friends Misbah and Debs and other halfs. What a nice evening. Good chat, great food and another birthday cake (lovely surprise!) And Mr Brady is such a nice man, he even gave me a bottle of wine too. Now that is the way to get a good review in blog world.

It worked. Mr Brady you are fab. Hope you enjoyed your piece of sponge cake.

We will be back.

No comments: