Wednesday 25 November 2009

Jo Blogz Wednesday afternoon update

I got through this mornings hospital business smoothly enough. Thanks for the messages, signs, prayers and love. 5 year old Olly on skype at 7am this morning made me smile a lot.

Afternoon of Gilmore Girls and sewing machine action planned before a possible nap. Am being well looked after today. Gen is even bringing my tea round for me later on as my Jonny is off in Holland with work. Think he may be having a more stressful day than me actually. His secretary printed out the wrong presentation which is nothing to do with what they are meant to be talking about. Just what you need when you don't want to be away from your wife today of all days anyway. Craziness. Spent the morning under the observation of technology myself. Yet technology can bring so much stress all at the same time. I'm not making any sense. Lets blame my glowing radioactive state.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest well Blogz Jo, glad things felt ok, smooth even. Rest well and enjoy some R&R.
Peas M : )

Jo Blogz said...

Thank you! Am taking it easy. Carrots J