Saturday 2 January 2010

Wii Fit Plus

We spent quite a lot of our time in Jerusalum playing on the Wii fit board. And in true Crossfield style as soon as we were home we were on Amazon and ordered a copy for ourselves.

We have had our Wii fit board for well over a year now. We have failed spectacularly to use it very much. It has been good fun if you have friends over but we've just never really got into the discipline of using it.

But having enjoyed it while we were away I had a proper go on this new game this afternoon. It offers all the same games that you get on the standard Wii fit game, but also some new games and some new functionality.

The new games are great. Particularly like the skateboard one and Jonny is far to good at the maths balls one. The snow ball one is hilarious although I am actually useless at it.

The new functionality is good. If you want to use this as a proper "at home" fitness tool, you can create your own programme, or choose one of the recommended ones depending what you want to work on.

So. As I am in the mood for structure and resolutions I am going to try and use it more and report how I get on. I did half an hour or so this afternoon so that is a start. My arms ache from the wing flapping one so it must be doing something.

No comments: