Thursday 21 January 2010

Birthday Fun for Debra

Just back from a lovely evening celebrating Debra's birthday. Misbah cooked a fantastic meal. Again. Dahl curry and rice and salad was delicious.

I made the Nigella damp lemon and almond cake as a birthday cake pudding, and it came out rather well even if I do say so myself.

Debra got some lovely smelly White Company toiletries and a make up book. She is the queen of make up. And a fab friend too.

All round a really nice evening with two great friends.

I made a slight hitch with the time we were meant to be meeting so for the second time today caused all sorts of alarm bells with my very unlike Jo lateness... sorry girls, and Sal this morning. I will try better at getting up on time and arriving when I need to. Brain like mush sometimes these days....

No comments: