Tuesday 5 January 2010

The Big British Freeze

It is cold. I mean like REALLY cold. The past couple of days I have got in my car at about 11am and the temperature has been -5. Even radio 4 are saying that the government have announced it is officially cold apparently. Like we need that kind of communication from Gordon? Whatever. I can say officially that New Years resolution number 157 not really going to be happening in this weather. And I don't really feel like getting on the wii fit either. I did stretch this morning though in my class.

My sister in law lives in Manchester and they have had a lot of snow. And apparently it is heading down South overnight. There is only one good outcome if that is going to be the case. That is it will snow so much that Jonny will have to work from home one day this week. A sprinkling of slush is not so welcome.

The past few days have been a bit hmm... well elephant appointments don't help. That and it is dark and cold. Boo hoo. And the sky plus box is misbehaving. Maybe that's fed up with the cold weather too.

No comments: