Saturday 31 October 2009

Harvey Nichs darling

I've been suffering from birthday blues somewhat recently. All to do with life not going the way I wanted it to (understatement.) There was one way to ease this. Get a birthday budget from Jonny and go and spend it on clothes. He wins as he doesn't have to actually go to the shops and buy me anything. I win as I get to go and buy stuff without feeling guilty (while he is off at the footie may I add.)

Never been to Harvey Nichols before. I know! How can this be? Well it's true. Loved it darling. Slightly lonely moment as I sat in Yo Sushi! on the top floor eating my lunch on my own. Think my mind was going a little stir crazy while I watched all the pretty dishes go by:



Great denim department too. Between Harvey Nichols, John Lewis, Sweaty Betty and Starbucks my afternoon, and my budget, seemed to just disappear.

I also had my own Ab Fab moment as I carried 4 pillows, 3 bags and a Starbucks back to the car and my sunglasses fell off my head. Pure class as always.

No comments: