Tuesday 27 October 2009

Second in the second quiz night at The Plough

Team "Quiz Akabusi" was back for a second week running last night at The Plough. Seems slightly over dramatic to refer to ourselves at the defending champions, but as that is what we were - why not hey? Last night we were a slightly different mix of team members: Jonny as lead brain, Will as music and geography expert (that boy has hitch hiked across the world you know, and I am not joking,) Josh on general knowledge, Beth "I don't know anything" Ward turned out to be a star player and....me. Jo Blogz. The scribe. But can I just say, I did get the Strictly Come Dancing question right.

We did well. We improved massively on our appalling geography and history round from last week, and The Plough did well too - once again they managed to fill their pub. But we came second this week. Let's hope in week 3 we aren't third, and week 4 fourth etc. That would not be a good trend.

Amusing moments of the night included me washing down my peachy pills with a white wine spritzer, Will's comedy "brain" hat, another teams answer sheet, and this very cute dog who went CRAZY mad when I took his picture:


No comments: