Thursday 22 October 2009

Lost brain

I think I have lost my brain somewhere. If anyone finds it please can you return it to me asap as I seem to be getting into all sorts of bother without it. So far this week I have:
  • Got parking ticket yesterday for parking in residents bay and not displaying my blue badge that was nice and safely tucked away in my handbag with me.
  • Written text message to friend confirming arrangement for coffee this morning that didn't get sent. Can't find it in sent items or drafts. Caused all sorts of alarm bells as to whether I was ok or having health drama.
  • Emailed a friend very excitedly telling her I have raised £50 for her husbands Prada suit on ebay for my charity thing, only to recheck my ebay page and find I had mis-read it, that is the starting price I am asking for it and no one has bid for it at all.
  • Lost us points in the pub quiz for incorrectly writing down answers that were dictated to me.
  • Informed my mother-in-law at length that I am very much looking forward to taking my niece to the "Lakeland Centre" in Barnes this weekend. Yes that would be the Wetland Centre Jo.
  • Proudly informed the nurse yesterday that my knitting needle like injection was not going to hurt this time as I had applied local anesthetic cream. The injection really hurt like normal. You have to apply the cream an hour ahead apparently not 15 minutes like I did. Doh.
  • Moaned a lot on Tuesday evening about being tired. Jon told me that would be because in the previous 48 hours I had done 3 exercise classes, cleared and bagged the garden rubbish, been to pub quiz and cooked lots of chicken recipes. Oh and started another cycle of lovely peachy pills from the hospital.
  • I popped into Debenhams earlier today to use the loo. I left £60 worse off and with two new Yumi dresses. I have no idea how that happened at all.
  • Wrote on my blog earlier in the week how I was going to be watching the blue whale programme that evening. It wasn't on.

And so the list continues. I'm sat here really confused as to whether I need to be wearing a coat this time of year... I'm constantly forgetting stuff and what I am meant to be doing and getting confused. Let's hope for all those around me, and for my sanity, I find that brain somewhere soon.

2 comments:

family affairs said...

I'll let you know if I find it - yours seems fine to me - it's mine I think has gone missing....

Word verif is "blewaile" so that means you've still got to watch the blue whale programme sometime Lx

Jo Blogz said...

No improvement so far. Just back from Park to take photo's of beautiful morning. Got there, battery for camera still on charge at home. Doh. xx