Wednesday 14 October 2009

Trio Medley of desserts

I promised I would blog this. Thank you to my friends who cooked me a lovely dinner last night. The "trio medley" of desserts was made by the garnish - any top chef would be proud:

In case you are wondering that is homemade short bread, a discount pineapple from Sainsbury's and apparently the best chocolate biscuits you can buy in Waitrose. With the pineapple head for decoration. It did taste good to be fair.

I did some lovely things yesterday. Enjoyed my class followed by coffee and chat in the sunshine. Nice tea in the afternoon with couple of friends at Pembroke Lodge and had my dinner cooked by friends in the evening. Is it possible to do too many nice things in one day? I feel a bit weary today. Think I am over analysing maybe. Take the rough with the smooth Jo. But sleep needed.

No comments: