Sunday 14 March 2010

Tired Girl

Goodness I feel tired. I think it is physical AND emotional stuff today. It's just hard today. The way things are. And then facing being back at the hospital this week. It is exhausting in itself.

I have had a couple of nice enough days. I took care of my friends little girl yesterday which was lots of fun and I had a nice brunch with friends from University this morning. But I have this need for lots of sleep. It just doesn't always happen at night. But I am hopeful it may happen tonight.

People are so kind though. Messages. Support. Food being dropped round. And love. I just long to be free of all this to love back. Or at least be able to return calls I need to.

Maybe tomorrow it will all come together though. After my very good nights sleep.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good night's sleep. I slept like a log until someone started snorting loudly at around six thirty (not Massey - someone with a furry face).

Jen Walshaw said...

I hope sleep came. It can be hard when you need sleep and it will not come

Jo Blogz said...

Insomnia is a hard thing to cope with. But last night I slept from 10.45 until 5.30 am which is a record for recent months xx

Not From Lapland said...

Glad to see you got some sleep. Friends are so important, it sounds like you have some lovely ones