Thursday 11 March 2010

Treat on the doorstep


I have been dreaming of a proper English afternoon tea. And when I got home this evening there was a little parcel on my doorstep. It was from Betty's Bakery in Harrogate. Hmm I thought. And I opened it up and inside were freshly baked scones, jam, tea and ginger cake.

So now I can have my own little afternoon tea here. Tonight while the scones are so melt in the mouth fresh.

Thank you Kate and John who managed to send me English scones despite living in in Jerusalem. Yum.

3 comments:

Jen Walshaw said...

What a wonderful gift. When I had my mastectomy last Feb some wonderful friends got me a bettys treat and it made my day

Jo Blogz said...

I know how nice and kind. Glad someone treated you too xx J

Jo Blogz said...

Yum Yum Yum. Melt in the mouth xx