Thursday 11 March 2010

Morning at The Pottery Cafe

How much fun did I have this morning? I went to the Pottery Cafe in Twickenham with a couple of friends and we painted pottery. I have never done this kind of thing before but I got completely lost in it in a good way. Apparently "arty" things like this are meant to be good for me at the moment too. Here are a couple of snaps with my painted, but not kilned cup cake - it had to be a cup cake right?



Sure I have been tired this week. And had to take lots of rest. But my nausea has gone and I have managed to do a couple of really fun things too.

5 comments:

Jen Walshaw said...

Wow, looks like you had fun, but what is the cupcake?? I understand a jug, but a cupcake!

Mark said...

Cool a pottery cupcake, that looks ace. Can you keep edible cupcakes in it? Not that edible cupcakes would hang around that long near me.

Fun time.

Surf's up : )

Unknown said...

Save me some scones. And a fake cupcake won't do. Glad to see the keffiyeh putting in an appearance to. Bhibek ya filistin! Guess you've seen the Mark Owen shame now. It's always the quiet cheeky ones. Perhaps Howard, if he washed his hair, would have been the better bet. I'm struggling myself with having a favourite member these days. I've still not forgiven Robbie for breaking up the band. Mark's a love rat. Howard can't sing and is unclean. It's a toss up between newly-slim, talented but dull Barlow or increasingly weird looking and odd-thinking but still hip Orange. Help me decide.

Unknown said...

"Too" not "to". Sorry. Just because it's a blog doesn't mean my standards should slip. Double solecism. Spelling mistake and ending a sentence with a preposition.

Jo Blogz said...

So the cup cake is like a pot with a lid. The top of the cup cake lifts off like a lid and you can keep all sorts inside. But yes Mark a real cup cake inside would be a good thing.

Ah John, I have seen the news about Mark Owen. I am shocked. Robbie may rejoin the band yet, in which case we will have to forgive him. In the mean time it is between grubby Howard and Mr Orange I think - but then boring Barlow writes the songs... The sum is so much greater than the individual parts.