Tuesday 2 March 2010

Fed-up-ville

There are things to blog about but not sure I want to right now. The line between private and blog is a fine one. But one which I am in control of. Maybe there are things I will write about of the last few days when I am feeling like I can gather my thoughts better.

Let's just say I am not feeling well and bloomin fed up with it.

Hence living in fed-up-ville.


Think I need to find something else to blog about in the meantime. It is hard when I have spent days now in this place. I am missing the winter Olympics. It got me through quite a few days. It's all quite crazy though. Our girl Amy Williams got gold in the skeleton bob sleigh. This basically means she lay on her stomach on a tray with some runners on the bottom. The then hurled herself as fast as she could down the bob sleigh run. Seriously. Crazy stuff. Well done her though.

Water biscuit anyone?

1 comment:

Not From Lapland said...

sorry to hear your down. -hope it works itself out soon.