Tuesday 16 March 2010

Reflexology

Having spent the day feeling rather rubbish due to the adverse reaction to the sleep aid (or rather aid to NO sleep in my case) I am feeling much better. I have just had some reflexology locally. I loved it.

I have written before about my lovely friend who has given me lots of reflexology over the past few years. She has a 3 month old little boy now so finding time to massage my feet is not easy. Although we may find a way yet.

I have no idea why reflexology works. All I can say is I felt like a different person after an hour of foot treatment this evening. My headache had cleared. I felt more balanced. And like I had experienced some really deep relaxation. I have already booked to go again in a couple of weeks time after my next chemotherapy. It's all about finding the things that help right now. And, in my case, reflexology is certainly one of them.

No comments: