Friday 11 December 2009

Morning out in Windsor

I visited Windsor yesterday morning with a couple of girlfriends, with no particular reason other than it would be a nice little trip. And it was indeed.

Very relaxed girly chat. Popped into the biggest H&M, Zara and a couple of cook shops. Up to the castle in the beautiful summer sunshine. Annoyed I forgot my camera. Pit stop in Starbucks and then back in the car for a short drive home and lunch at my friends place.

We didn't get lost or spend a lot of money. No dramas or events to report. Just a really nice morning. There is something about going a little bit away from home to feel like you have had a good change of scene. And even nicer to have good friends to share it with.

Windsor was surprisingly quiet. Maybe Alistair Darling has succeeded in suppressing every last bit of spending we have left. Don't get me started.

No comments: