Monday 14 December 2009

Joe wins the X factor

Not that much of a surprise and well done Joe.

I didn't actually watch the final show as the other JC had made it quite clear that we were watching BBC Sports personality of the year. We did do a little flicking - which at times made it seem as though Andrew Flintoff was presenting the X factor.

Anyway, there was far more elation in our house that Ryan Giggs won BBC Sports Personality of the year. As the wife of an avid Manchester United fan I was pleased too. He seemed genuinely humbled and shocked to have won. And in my VERY basic knowledge of football he always seems like a pretty good player to me.

Well done Ryan. Now get back to Old Trafford and score some goals - looks like Chelsea are running away with the league and that is not good. I will be cheering for the reds at Fulham at this weekend.



No comments: