Monday 14 December 2009

Christmas Jumpers

My friend Beth had a birthday quiz at The White Horse in Richmond on Saturday night. The dress code was "Christmas Jumpers," which not all of us rose to but here we are - looking fully festive I think.

Great Christmas buffet. Great Quiz. Just a shame that without Jonny sat by my side my team came last. We even drafted in help from actor John Hannah, who was in the pub with his very beautiful wife. He tried to help us out with our Disney round but couldn't remember much either. Nice man.

Happy Birthday Beth-star.

3 comments:

the bans said...

Ooh, I had a massive crush on John Hannah back in the day. I think it was that Sliding Doors chick flick where he was very scottish and appealing. Lovely christmas jumpers! (or Sweaters as you have to call them here - Jumpers means babygro apparently!?)

Jo Blogz said...

He is still very scottish, but seriously a nice guy!!

Turning up to the pub in Christmas babygros would have been a step too far me thinks xx

Mark said...

Jazz...
Nice.
; )