Tuesday 22 December 2009

Right decision

This flights lark is getting beyond boring now. BUT at last we made the right decision. i.e not to trek up to Luton today.

Our flight was cancelled and therefore we are entitled to a full refund. Hoorah. The easyjet website is being difficult at the moment (big surprise) so don't actually have one yet, but nearly there.

In other news, it was also the right decision to put nearly an entire bottle of brandy in my Christmas cake. I had a slice this afternoon and it tasted very moist and good indeed.

7 comments:

family affairs said...

Good luck with getting out tomorrow then on BA and don't forget to take lots of photos and send me updates so that I can post. Want xmas day report please!! Lx

Jo Blogz said...

ok! will be snapping and try to post if I can xx

Lizzie said...

Ohhh... what a palava indeed. I hope BA come up trumps and that you arrive safely and without delays... x

Mark said...

I still want some of that cake.
; )
Journey well this day.
Peas : )

the bans said...

Hey Jo, do hope you make it to Israel very soon. I successfully managed to get from Vancouver to London yesterday, only arriving 4hrs late (and 2 days early technically). Will be thinking of you both. And nice A of GG reference in the last blog post! Have an AMAZING time xxx

Jo Blogz said...

Thank you all. Am safe and sound here in East Jerusalem. Am very excited to be here! X

Jo Blogz said...

Hey beck
so glad you made it to the UK safe and sound.have a lovely time in the west country. Your room is all freshly decorated for you in sheen x jo