Sunday 14 February 2010

Treats

I have a saying when things get bad. I tell myself "well at least the good news is there is currently no limit on treats."

And today I got treats. I arrived home earlier and my lovely friends had left Jon and I a "chemo survival pack." It was a bag with a card in it with just lots of lovely things. Chocolates for Jonny. Moisturiser. Hand Wipes. Special Tea. Socks. And a very pretty bracelet. How spoilt am I? I don't deserve it because this is just the way life is for me. It's not like I actually did anything. BUT that is where my saying kicks in. I don't have to feel guilty because there is no limit on treats.

I also got given a hand made Valentine Heart Biscuit by my friends little baby boy earlier.

And I have just won a fabulous box of chocolates in my friends Valentine's Day competition.

I like treats.

So today I had treats.

No comments: