Sunday 7 February 2010

Non amazing

  • Family member managed to scrape 3 panels of their car driving me home from hospital on Thursday night. Any other time, wouldn't have happened. Dark, stress. Bang.
  • Have had Jonny fill the entire food recycling to over full of all the organic vegetable deliveries. Can't write anymore about that. Nice while it lasted. Right now SO wrong.
  • My nice smellies in the shower this morning made me feel so awful it was one of the most consuming low points of last few days.

Don't know what else to blog. I'm not in a place to collect my thoughts, and right now not too sure I want to. But have been told to keep blogging....

Blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog. I think it is beautifully written. But whether you decide to blog or not, Kate and I will be thinking of you. All the time. We love you very much.

family affairs said...

Don't try and collect your thoughts. Just spread them all out on the table or on the floor or in the bin and let them be. All different. All important. Write them down when and if you feel like it. Put them in the freezer when you don't. Up to you. No pressure. From anybody. Do whatever feels right. Hopefully see you tomorrow. Lx