Thursday 1 April 2010

Weekend getaway

I have been really looking forward to getting away this weekend. We both so need a change of scene and the country side location looks beautiful. There are some things that doctors can't prescribe but you just know will do you good.

I was getting even more excited yesterday as I was feeling well. Eating and digesting normally. Which has taken a long time to settle. So I have been rather put out by a nasty reaction to a toasted turkey sandwich I made myself for lunch today. I spent the afternoon in bed. And elsewhere. This is getting so bloomin tedious. Now I am worried I will be spending the entire weekend inside the our hotel room bathroom.

Let's be positive. It could have just been one of those things. And careful choices over the next 24 hours should hopefully mean I don't have to order a slice of toast for my dinner in the nice restaurant tomorrow night.

We are still very much going. And we WILL be having a lovely time. There is more to me than my tum.

8 comments:

Jen Walshaw said...

I hope you have a fantastic time, I will keep mu fingers crossed on the loo issues

Unknown said...

Hope the tum gets better. We are going here from 10 May to 16 May.

http://www.cottages4you.co.uk/sites/cottages4you/pages/PropertyDetails_C.aspx?QS=3E0F3DCD-882D-4738-9E61-B90EA3C005F2~C~NKO~~216~GBP~~0~~A~N~~0a03fcba-4267-4b95-a12e-ae6515e0eca1~23883~0~0~~~Y~N~

Sleeps 4. You (and Jonny) would be very welcome to join us.

J

Jo Blogz said...

Cottage looks lovely - will have to see how the JC's work situation is that week but to join for a couple of days or so should be lovely and then you guys can have some time to yourselves too.

Not too far from home either - perfect

xx

Unknown said...

Wicked. It would be great to see both of you. If JC is all worked up and you fancy a break, let us know. We can swing by and pick you up (and drop you off too). As you say it's not very far. It'll be very much a relax in the garden kind of holiday as I'm trying to get some down time before I do the second part of the bloomin' test I was back in December for. Otherwise if the two of you can get away for the Friday Saturday that would be wicked too.

Unknown said...

Sorry. Probably not clear. Feeling a bit muddle headed. Had a fight with a copper in the Holy Sepulchre church (don't ask) and calmed down with a few Taybeh. When I say "worked up" what I mean is that if Jonny can't get away but you can and you fancy it, then just let us know.

Commercial Real Estate Software said...

Well done great post.

Netflix VPN said...

I have seen many posts but It is best of all thanks for the sharing.

Trace Mobile Number said...

It is fantastic sharing thanks for the whole effort which you made for us.