Thursday 15 April 2010

Oh so silent blog

I know I have sent a couple of alarm bells ringing with my lack of blog posts the past few days. So am just updating to say I am still here.

There are some things that when I just don't want to blog about. Too hideous. Too private. Suffice to say I am getting lots of good care and things are slowly improving. Ironically it is the side effects of a tablet to reduce the side effects of the chemo that have caused so much drama.

People are being very kind. Jonny is well fed, which is such a blessing. To not to even have to think what he may have for dinner each night. If only I could join in the eatng more. The food looks good just no tum for it. Very basic diet for me right now.

I have offers of people to come and sit with me. They keep saying they don't mind how I am. The trouble is that I mind. It bothers me.

I know I need to get over myself but it is a step at a time. This is happening to me. And it is for me to know what is right and helpful and what isn't.

8 comments:

Jen Walshaw said...

Thank you for updating, I just want to know that you are OK

Jo Blogz said...

Thank you xx J

Marilyn said...

Jo -- sending you love & tum. xx

Mark said...

Still, thinking and praying for you. M : )

Jo Blogz said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you xx

Family Affairs said...

Just to say I'm thinking about you loads. Fingers crossed you;ll feel better soon. Lx

Commercial Real Estate Management Software said...

Very fantastic and well-written post.It,s extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing this great post.

Kerala Vacation Packages said...

Thanks for updating.Thank you Thank you.